Friday, September 24, 2010

Kind words from my clients

One of the lovely things about my job as a wedding photographer is the lovely comments I get from my clients when they see their photographs. These are some of the emails I have received recently.


Dear Simon,

The album arrived yesterday and looks great. Thank you for providing us with such a wonderful memory of the day.

Best wishes,
James


Hi Simon,

The photos are so lovely! We absolutely love them.
Thank you for taking such great photographs.

Kind regards
Joyce

HI Simon,

Well, I spent a whole evening looking through the photos. They're wonderful, thank you. They tell the story of the day perfectly and it brought back lots of lovely memories.

Thanks again,
Mel

Dear Simon

Just a note to say thank you for the stunning photos - we were so pleased with them. They are such a lovely reminder of our day and we will treasure them.

Best Wishes Hannah & James.

No comments: