Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jesus College wedding photography, Joyce & Conrad

Joyce and Conrad's wedding was in the chapel at Jesus College, Cambridge, on Sunday 19th September.

Jesus College is a really beautiful place to photograph, I have photographed a number of weddings there in the past.
When I arrived one of the guests told me I'd better be good as former Magnum (The World famous photo agency) picture editor John Morris was one of the guests.

These are my favourite photographs from Joyce & Conrad's wedding at Jesus College, I hope you enjoy them.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
wedding Jesus College
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jesus College wedding
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: