Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wedding Albums by Queensberry

I have been using Queensberry albums for several years now, they offer superb quality and a great range of finishes. Each album is designed by myself from photographs my clients have selected. The order is then sent to New Zealand for production. Queensberry hand make each album, many hours of work go into producing these.

I recently had a delivery of albums and decided to take a few photographs of them to share in my blog.

Photobucket
Silver Buckram cover on a 12"x12" album, with blind embossing.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pages from the above album.

Photobucket
Photobucket
A 12"x12" album in classic black leather.

Photobucket
12"x12" album with black pages.

Photobucket
A 14"x10" album in Carbon Buckram with a small photograph on the front.

Queensberry albums come in a range of different sizes, the largest is 18"x12". These are photographs of a leather 18"x12" with a photo cover, that I have on display in my office. This is a very large album and allows the photographs plenty of space on the pages.

queensberry albums
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your work Simon - beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)