Tuesday, October 20, 2009

No pressure on me!

On Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing Peter & John's civil partnership in London. The couple had kept rather quiet about who photographed the pre partnership portrait that was on display. It was in fact taken by Lord Snowdon, a friend of Peter & John. Lord Snowdon is a very famous photographer and considered by many as one of the great photographers of the 20th century.

Lord Snowdon was also a guest at the reception. I'm not sure what he will make of my photograph of him, although I did get to talk to him briefly about photography and he didn't seem too keen on digital cameras (photograph taken on a Canon 5DmkII digital camera in a very dark room at iso6400).

Lord Snowdon

1 comment:

Carrie said...

wow what an honour and very scary! Lovely relaxed shot.