Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What do photographers do on their day off? Photograph weddings of course!

What do wedding photographers do on a day off? Maybe have a nice restful day? Or maybe go for a day out? Actually no, they hook up with photographer friends and second shoot for them. (It's better than going shopping with my wife).

I joined up with my friends Dan & Ann Johnson who are wedding photographers based in East Sussex, on their wedding at the HAC (http://www.hac.org.uk/html/corporate-private-events) in London.

The bride, Dolly, wore a fabulous Vivienne Westwood dress. The groom, Chris, looked very fashionable in his blue suit.

These are a few of my photographs from the day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And here I am in action.

Photobucket

No comments: