Monday, May 12, 2008

Client comments

It's always lovely to receive emails and letters from my clients thanking me. These are a couple I have received this week.


Hi Simon,

Thanks million for those fabulous photos! The photos really capture the day and somehow or another you managed to get great shots of my best friend and my closest friends. I am so delighted and thankful. I will forward to Drew and he will be thrilled!

You are an Angel and so talented!

Best wishes,
Kate x

Kate & Drew's wedding took place at Burgh Island in Devon, you can view some of the photographs further down this page.

Hi Simon,

Just back from honeymoon on Saturday, the pics arrived the same day thanks. We're both absolutely thrilled at the results; you've done a fantastic job. My father in law was here looking at them last night and he commented therewere many pictures that could easily be Sunday Times magazine standard.

We have been fairly slow about letting people know about the website as we prefer to make as many as possible look at them while we're with them first, so we can lap up the ooh's and ahh's as much as possible.

Thanks, Geoff.


Geoff & Justine's wedding was at Hintlesham Hall, some photographs are in the blog further down this page.

No comments: